Tuesday 10 May 2011

Man Commits Suicide By Jumping Off Burj Khalifa :/


The man, believed to be in his twenties and of
South Asian background, jumped from the 147th floor of the 828-metre
(2,717 feet) skyscraper and landed on a terrace on the 108th floor,
local daily The National reported, but those details were not confirmed
by the building’s developer.
Emaar said it had a recorded an “incident involving a male” at its Burj Khalifa site on Tuesday morning.
“The
concerned authorities have confirmed that it was a suicide and we are
awaiting the final report,” the statement said. It gave no further
details on the incident.
The man may
have worked at a company inside the 160-storey building, the paper said,
adding that police said statements showed a holiday he had requested
was turned down.
LINK


In my blog I would like to post so new that happen in any place. (So some time I will have to post an Arabic new just for change I guess to be honest I easy for me to right in Arabic the English)

No comments:

Post a Comment